Wednesday, May 6, 2009

To: The Broken and Trampled Rose...From: The Vase

O broken and trampled rose, what beauty I intended for you.
Though all your pedals have been torn off,
though your thorns are great
though no one will take you in I will take you in.
Come to Me and I will make you beautiful.

You are no longer broken with Me as your Vase but healed.
You are no longer trampled with Me as your Vase but lifted up.
You are no longer dry with Me as your Vase but nourished and well hydrated.
You are My prized possession.

"How so?" you say.
I say, "See My hands, see My feet, see My side, see My empty grave."
I became the broken and trampled rose to make for you a Vase you can call home.
Having your pedals restored and your thorns trimmed away and your stem well hydrated.

Come to Me and live, O beautiful and desired rose.
Let Me be your Vase and you be My rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment